WP4 has the scope to establish a shared methodology to assess seismic and flood risk in transboundary regions and to develop a framework for comparing and ranking different risks potentially affecting the same area.
This will be pursued by fulfilling the following objectives:
- Collection and harmonization of the models describing hazards: earthquakes, floods
- Collection and harmonization of models predicting the hazard effects on the asset exposed to risk (i.e. residential buildings, population, critical buildings and connection infrastructures)
- Collection of available tools to compute risk and losses and customization towards the application of a shared methodology in cross-border areas for seismic risk and flood risk and multirisk assessment
- Establish a shared methodology to assess seismic and flood risk in transboundary regions
- Develop a framework for comparing and ranking different riskspotentially affecting the same area