This WP represents an important pillar, as it goes along the entire project and across all WPs. It will keep all the partners and activities together, assuring that the conducted initiatives will be in agreement with the overall objective of the action. As such, it will consist of management and reporting activities that include: (1) coordinate and oversee consistency of project activities, (2) secure the overall administrative and financial management of the project, (3) manage contacts with the Commission, (4) manage the Consortium, keeping the partners working as a whole, (5) monitor quality and timing of project results, (6) establish effective internal and external communication procedures, (7) meet the deadlines and check the correspondence between activities and project aims, (8) draw contingency plan and implement eventually necessary corrective measures.
BORIS will be coordinated by CI3R through a Project Managing Committee (PMC) composed by the Coordinator (Chair of the Committee), the Project Manager (PM) and the WP Leaders. The Coordinator (WP Leader), working closely with the Project Managing Committee (PMC), will ensure that the project complies with the provisions set out in the Grant Agreement and achieves its objectives.
- Coordination and overseeing consistency of project activities
- Overall administrative and financial management of the project
- Contacts with the Commission
- Management of the Consortium, keeping the partners working as a whole
- Monitoring quality and timing of project results
- Establishing effective internal and external communication procedures
- Meeting the deadlines and check the correspondence between activities and project aims
- Draw contingency plan and, in case, implement necessary corrective measures.